Family Picture

Family Picture

May 3, 2011

Trying a new thing...



So I know I haven't been very good at this (obviously). I'm going to try to get better! So an update for the past 7 months. On September 22, 2010 Boston Brock Boulter came into this world. It was a wonderful day and it's been nothing but awesome ever since. Boston is a great baby. He sleeps through the night, he eats well, and he is always happy! How did I get so blessed?
I went back to work in January. I now work part-time in Orthopedics. It is so hard to leave Boston, but Brock keeps reminding me that it is good for both of us. Once I get to work I do ok it is just so hard to leave him. Brock's mom watches him in the mornings and Brock watches him in the afternoons since he goes to work at 4 am he gets home at 12:30. (Thanks Brock for all the sacrifices you make to take such good care of us.) If I have to leave him at least it's with family.
Boston is now just over 7 months old and just about 20 pounds! What a chunky boy. :) I love the chub! He sits up and rolling is his main mode of transportation. He has his bottom two teeth and loves chewing on anything and everything he can get his hands on.
I love being a mom! Words can't begin to describe how I feel about my family. Brock and I are so very blessed and we are loving our life!



4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you have a blog! I miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see pictures of that little man and YOU! Sure miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is growing up so fast!!! What a handsome little guy!!! I'm glad you guys have a blog! We need to get together soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, cute blog! Good job! Keep the updates coming;) I love Boss mans Texas shirt! That pic rocks!

    ReplyDelete