Family Picture

Family Picture

June 6, 2011

Awesome 2 weeks!


We have had a busy couple of weeks, but they have been awesome! I'll start from the beginning just so I can keep track of all of it. We started out with National Learn to Fly Day. Brock has a love for helicopters and has even got to fly them a couple of times. (It's what he wants to do when he grows up!) Brock and a few friends signed up to fly and so Boston and I went to watch. This is Brock and Boston waiting for Brock's turn to fly, Brock flying the helicopter, and Boston after all the excitement! He was plum tuckered!








Later that day we went with Shaun and Alyssa to the metropolis of Dayton, Idaho! Our friends Clark and Michelle live there and we went to shoot skeet in a canyon by their house. It was beautiful. I had a fun time watching the boys be boys and I even shot a few times myself. I did pretty good if you ask me!


The next weekend was even better. We got to see two of our best friends be sealed for time and all eternity! What an awesome experience. We are so happy for you two and love you so much!

The next day I did something that is nearly impossible to do......I surprised Brock! I know that sounds silly, but he is very hard to surprise. I threw him a surprise party (a few days early) with our families. We all got to go to dinner together and celebrate Brock's birthday. I am quite proud to say that I actually Surprised him! :) After the party we went swimming with my family. Boston loved it!

On Brock's Birthday we had some delicious Chocolate Roll with some good friends. Brock got a RC Helicopter. He couldn't hardly wait for it to charge.

On another note, Boston is getting so big! He is now crawling like a mad-man. He goes anywhere he wants and at 90 mph. He recently cut 3 teeth and is working on a 4th. That makes a total of 6! He claps, waves, and holds his hand up so you can give him 5! He loves to eat anything you give him. He ate spaghetti for the first time the other night and LOVED it. He also likes to be a "nakey" boy. He has started to associate Brock and I with different things. Mom feeds him and Dad means it's bathtime! He loves to get in the bath with Dad and Mr. Rubber Ducky! What a boy! We love him and can't imagine life without him!


No comments:

Post a Comment